Recently I was interviewed by Catherine Pagliaro of Gaine Ageless Thrival Magazine for her podcast Gainetalk.
We discuss how I picked up Lilith’s scent early on in my days in astrology, why the archetype matters, the end of the Mayan Calendar, dealing with shame in the Me, Too movement, and more.
Lilith was the intended topic, yet she asked me about the messages on my site healingsuicide.com, too.
Listen here (48 minutes).
How to find the true Black Moon Lilith (the osculating apogee–not the mean position) in your own chart:
- Go to http://www.astro.com.
- Near the upper left, choose “Free Horoscopes”.
- On the next page, choose “Extended Chart Selection”.
- You can choose to be a guest user (if you don’t already have an account). Click on “click here to go to the data entry page”.
- Enter the birth data and then hit “continue”.
- On the new page, look toward the bottom for “Additional objects”. In the “Manual entry” text box, enter h13. (If you choose the “Lilith” in the scroll-down list to the left, you’ll get the mean position in the chart, which is like asking a blow-up doll what a woman is like. Most people use it because … because I haven’t reached them yet! I recommend ignoring it.)
- Then click “Click here to show the chart” and you’ll see it in the chart, labeled as “Lil(o)”.