Ceres (asteroid 1), pictured at left, was promoted from the status of asteroid to dwarf planet in 2006, marking an invitation for all of us to revisit its role in our lives. Ceres is a parenting, nurturing, providing, and protecting archetype.
Ancient Romans came up with the idea for a festival for this goddess. Theirs focused on ritual and gatherings to honor, praise, and give thanks to the harvest/grain goddess. Ceres was the most important deity for the general populace because she enabled the planting and harvesting of grain, the food that made civilization possible.
But we won’t be sending foxes with torches tied to their tails into the fields for purification of the crops. We will instead be delving into the Ceres-related themes in your life of nurturing, protection, loving and caring, and becoming the source of love for yourself, which is the intended mission of all souls living human lives.
I’m considering this a festival of sorts, even though most of it is done on your own. First, you’ll work through an individual process related to Ceres themes in your life (with an optional minireading on your chart’s Ceres), and then we’ll meet through some optional live calls to share experiences and witness each other’s process. While the Romans had a Cerealia defined by gatherings and group ritual, we’ll take journeys within ourselves and then meet up on the other side to share notes and honor each other’s processes.
How Cerealia works:
- Introductory material on myth/archetype and the astrology of Ceres is covered in a new YouTube video. This is a kind of introduction to Cerealia for those wanting to understand more about why this archetype matters in their lives.
- All who sign up by April 1 can opt for an mp3 minireading focused on your chart’s Ceres configuration: house, sign, aspects, and if it’s retrograde. I’ll describe how Ceres issues may tend to work in your life, and give you tips on how to work with it in intentional, healthy ways to support growth. You’ll receive this mp3 around April 13, leaving you a week to digest the astrology part of the process before you receive the first set of channeled material.
I highly recommend you opt for the minireading to get these insights into your chart and life. They will enrich the week described below in significant ways.
I’d like to make this a learning opportunity for those studying and practicing astrology, too. If you’re willing to share your chart and minireading with other participants (using first name only), let me know and I’ll create a library that will be available to those who contribute their charts. You’ll have access to this library after Cerealia is done, so you can learn more about how I interpret Ceres in various charts and counsel people to work with the energy in healthy ways. This may be available to my other students at some point, too.
- During the week April 20-26, each day you’ll receive via email a written channeling on a theme related to Ceres energy (listed below). These are from Ascended Master Djehuty (a.k.a. Hermes, Thoth, St. Germain, Merlin) and include questions for reflection. You’ll work with them in a journal (the format of the journal is up to you–paper or electronic–the key is to give voice to parts of you who have thoughts and opinions about the material). Each is about 1200 words including questions. They are not astrology-focused, but are about energy, emotion, maturing, family history, self-care, and self-love in your life. You’ll journal each day, noting your reactions to Djehuty’s message for the day and answering the questions for reflection.
- On April 20, you’ll also receive 4 channeled meditations (under 10 minutes each) to use during the week as you read, process, and journal on certain themes. The themes of the meditations are listed below.
- After the week is complete, I’ll host a handful of optional group web conferences open to all participants to debrief. You can call in to share notes on your process/week, what you saw within and learned, how you resolved old sticking points about self-love or -validation, ask questions or for clarification on anything presented, etc.
Reading the daily channeled material and going over and noting brief answers to the questions I expect to take about 20 minutes. Some of the questions certain days may stir you to think and write more. The channeled meditations to use now and then will be under 10 minutes each.
Fiscal investment options
With the 15-20 min. mp3 minireading on Ceres in your chart
- $99 for the public.
- $84 for the cool kids who subscribe to my monthly forecasting service.
Without the 15-20 min. mp3 minireading on Ceres in your chart
- $77 for the public.
- $65 for the cool kids who subscribe to my monthly forecasting service.
Materials You’ll Receive (besides the minireading for those who opt for it)
The Seven Daily Channeled Texts with Questions for Reflection/Journaling from Ascended Master Djehuty
Day 1: Where does love come from?
Day 2: Whose needs matter?
Day 3: Does giving cost?
Day 4: Understanding and meeting emotional needs
Day 5: Family, relationships, and boundaries
Day 6: A deeper look at self-care
Day 7: Becoming the source of love for yourself
The Four Channeled Meditations to Support Your Process During the Week
- Finding, connecting with, and honoring the inner child (becoming the parent the child needs)
- Clearing others’ energy from the past and present
- Owning the power to choose
- Self-validation and becoming the source of love for yourself
Optional Group Debrief Calls
Pick one or join more than one: Saturday April 27, Sunday April 28, or Monday April 29 (times TBD). Sharing your story and hearing those of others helps bring the material home, validate the normal human experiences we have when becoming more conscious of our hearts and their power, and creates community. I will not have an agenda for these calls other than witnessing, holding space, honoring, and answer questions or providing feedback if you want it.
Join me for this unique exploration of your inner Ceres! There’s nothing else like this out there. I’m putting all of my Uranian uniqueness, Neptunian channeling and focus on spirituality, and Plutonian passion for helping you transform into this event.